Pizza Pull Apart Bread

                


I believe I am almost, almost, but not quite over this mishap with my blog. If you are behind the times I will quickly catch you up. I added a pin it button to most of my blog posts and it removed all of the wording...including the recipes. There was not a way to retrieve all my work, time, and dedication. I was distraught, I was angry, I was devastated. So I figured what was the use? I had given up. I am here now, and to show you an idea and tasty treat that helped me during my emotional loss.

I had seen this idea of blooming onion bread on Pinterest. It looked beautiful, so I wanted to try it, but didn't have all the ingredients for it. So as of yet I still haven't made it, but I did make this pizza rendition of it. It was good. I had fun making it. It was unique and different. I encourage you to try it and even serve it at your next party.

1 loaf of Italian bread, cut horizontal and then vertical.
1 bag of mozzarella cheese, stuffed into the cuts of the bread,
1 package of Pepperoni slices, also stuffed into the cuts of the bread
1/2 c melted butter
2 tsp. Italian seasoning
2 tsp garlic powder
Mix the last three ingredients together and brush and drizzle on the bread.
1/2 c Parmesan Cheese, sprinkled over the top

Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes until pepperoni starts to get crispy and the cheese is melted. Serve with a side of marinara.


0 comments:

Post a Comment