Garlicky Guacamole




Fall is in the air, and so is football season. It is time to start making those game day snacks. What better to go along with your chips and salsa than guacamole? Rich and buttery avocados make the most creamy accompaniment to any game day fare. This quick and easy dip will be a crowd pleaser.




I like a little spice in my guac, so I add jalapenos. Pickled jalapenos to be exact. I have tried the pepper right off the vine and it just does not give the dip that special pizazz that your looking for in a game day spread. I also add garlic, lots of garlic, to give your breathe that amazing odor that everyone loves. As an added bonus, the spicier and garlickier the food, the more beverage consumption. I am into the beverage consumption. Food and beverages on a Sunday afternoon, how much more fun is that? Oh, and the game too; right and the game.

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment